Binge searching the internet for a contact form plugin to integrate with MailChimp?
If so, you are in the right place!
The purpose of any contact form on your website is to allow your site visitors to reach out to you. Plus, such forms help in enhancing the brand value among the audience.
Simply put, such forms are the only ways to collect visitor information from your site. You can ask for the names, email addresses, and phone numbers of your site visitors.
So, you see, contact forms are essential for multiple reasons.
But why should you use MailChimp?
MailChimp is one of the most familiar email marketing platforms that has over 20 million users.
Using this tool, you can create professional-grade newsletters and also manage your marketing campaigns.
Additionally, you can build a subscriber list and track the performance of your campaigns using this tool.
Overall it’s a one-stop destination for all your marketing and issues.
Be a blogger, affiliate, or digital marketer; everyone needs to keep track of their website visitors. MailChimp helps you to that end by integrating the different types of contact forms.
The top seven of them include:
What You Will Learn
7 CONTACT FORMS TO USE WITH MAILCHIMP
1. WPForms: Our 1st Recommendation
This is one of the best form builder plugins powered by WordPress.
A seasoned coder and a beginner can simply create these responsive forms for their website using the drag-and-drop option.
WP Forms are helpful as they allow you to create comments, subscriptions, payments, and newsletter forms with ease.
Besides that, the tool has many outstanding features.
- A few of which are:
- The ability to create an unlimited number of forms
- Multi-page form option available
- Conditional logic option integrated to control the field visibility
- Intelligent Captcha and for site protection
- PayPal and Stripe integration
2. Gravity Forms:
This is one of the most trusted form-building plugins that allows one to create great-looking forms for a WordPress site.
Using this visual form builder, you can create all sorts of forms, including newsletters, subscriptions, and quiz forms.
The best part is Gravity offers more than 30 ready-to-use form fields. You simply need to choose the field you want and get started.
But these are not the only reasons you should try out Gravity.
Its unique features make it a must-try:
- Media and document file upload option available
- Easy to use and powerful tool to build forms
- Ability to show or hide fields and sections
- Can create multi-page forms powered by save-progress buttons
- It’s possible to limit the number of entries a form can receive
3. Ninja forms:
Ninja forms have a groundbreaking 20 million+ downloads making it one of the best-selling plugins with premium features and world-class support.
The plugin also features a free version which is available for download from the WordPress.org repository.
The free version, of course, gives you basic functionality. The pro version, however, comes with many features. The most noteworthy ones are:
- Conditional logic-based show and hide fields
- Zapier integration
- Allows users to upload files
- Multi-step form for longer form types
- It can be blended with PayPal and Stripe
4. Formidable forms:
Formidable forms is yet another widely popular WordPress plugin that provides the users with an initiative form builder to create any form for their website.
The plugin allows users to create feature-rich forms within just a few minutes and without the help of any developer.
A few of the features of this form include:
- Conditional logic
- Advanced file upload option
- Bootstrap from styling
- Pre-filled slots
- Adequate protection against spam with reCAPTCHA
- Limit responses and schedule forms
5. Contact Form 7:
This is yet another excellent plugin featured by WordPress.
The plugin has a broad user base, with over five million active installations daily. That ought to show the credibility of this plugin.
The popularity of the plugin can be credited to its simple, secure features. It’s a free contract form solution for your WordPress site.
Contact Form 7 allows the users to create accessible contact forms on any of their WordPress posts or pages using shortcodes. It’s an excellent option for you to use if you are on a time crunch. No need to get in a fix with HTML or CSS email codes anymore!
Some of its noteworthy features include:
- Customization of form fields made easy
- Straightforward to create and manage multiple contact forms
- Change email content using simple markup features
Brave is an easy and intuitive conversion widget builder for WordPress. The tool offers multiple options that can help you create any widget you want.
Be it lead generation forms, pop-ups, sidebars, and much more.
Using this tool, you can integrate more than 40 services, including email marketing services, plugins, social analytics, and a lot more.
It is also the best contact form for MailChimp to integrate the MailChimp account through the API key.
Some of its top features are:
- It features a user-friendly drag-and-drop option
- Features WooCommerce integration
- Provides animation and flexible layout
- Integrates Google Analytics to track and analyze customer behavior
- Offers more than 20 email marketing service integration
7. Type form:
Typeform is one of the most useful tools to develop conversational forms and surveys. The tool features a simple drag-and-drop feature and a lot of other cool features to create different types of forms.
Using this builder, you can easily create registrations, surveys, contact, and comment forms in addition to many more.
Plus, the tool comes with many pre-designed templates that save you time and improve business performance.
A few of its top features include:
- In-built calculator for quiz results and payment calculation
- Skip logic option
- Live result tracking feature
- Online polling facility
- Multiple question types
- Poll or survey management
- The tool supports audio, images, and video
How to integrate contact form with MailChimp?
MailChimp offers a great free plan with standard functionalities and is ideal for bloggers, startups, and small businesses.
However, if you want more command over your email marketing campaigns, opting for a premium plan is a good idea.
The integration process is also not tricky as MailChimp provides an API key that helps you connect your contact form with the MailChimp builder.
Of course, other forms are available for MailChimp integration; however, these are the most popular ones recommended by market users.
All the plugins mentioned above meet a variety of business needs and thus are advisable to use.