WPforms are getting popular among bloggers. If you have a blogging site in WordPress, then you need WPForms and Sendinblue in your WordPress to grow your business more on this platform.
What You Will Learn
WPForms and Sendinblue in WordPress: Features
WPForms is the most user-friendly WordPress form to build your market. WPForm comes with some powerful features. These are:
- Drag and Drop form builder.
- You can use this on your mobile, tablets, and also in desktops.
- There are over 100 types of template forms from where you can choose your suitable one. The most common types are registration forms, payment forms plus surveys, and newsletters.
- Instant notification.
- Payment made easy.
- Spam protection.
- Marketing and Subscription.
- Entry management.
Sendinblue is the smartest way to grow your business more. Several plugins are accessible through Sendinblue like WordPress. Some interesting features of Sendinblue are
- Email marketing: This will beautifully design your emails with your provided personal data and chosen templates.
- SMS marketing: For urgent purposes, you can easily reach out to your customers.
- Chat: This feature is given to mitigate the queries of site viewers while browsing your site.
- Transactional email.
- Facebook Ads.
- Sign up forms.
- Marketing automation.
Now comes to our main topic. To connect WPform and Sendinblue in WordPress the first and foremost criterion is that WPforms is installed and activated in your WordPress site.
Once you activate the Sendinblue addon with WPForms in your WordPress, you can connect with more reliable users. With the installation of SendinBlue, you can subscribe or unsubscribe users, delete users and also track events.
WPForms and Sendinblue in WordPress: Installation Process
So here are the steps to install and use Sendinblue addon with WPForms.
Install the Sensinblue Addon: When your WPForms are installed and activated in your WordPress site, then you can quickly install and activate Sendinblue Addon.
Connecting your Sendinblue account to WPForms: When your Sendinblue is installed and activated then you can connect your account.
- First, go to the WPForm tab.
- Then click on the Setting tab.
- After opening the Setting tab, now click on the Integrations tab.
- When the Integrations tab is opened then click on the Sendinblue option to access its setting.
- Now click on the Add New Account to enroll your account’s details.
- After that two new fields will open up. Here you need to enter your Sendinblue account API and a nickname for your Sendinblue account.
- To get the API key for your Sendinblue account, first, log in to your Sendinblue account. Now click on the main menu which is located on the top right corner of the page.
- There you get the SMTP & API option. Now select this option.
- After opening this tab, the API key will be visible.
- Now copy this key and paste it into the Sendinblue account API key tab which is available on your WPForms page.
- Then enter any desired nickname for your Sendinblue account. For example “Sushi’s Sendinblue”. When you add another Sendinblue account in the future, then this nickname will help you to detect that particular Sendinblue account among others.
- When all the information is submitted, click on the Connect to Sendinblue button.
- Now your WPForms is connected to your Sendinblue account. When it’s done, it will show a Connected status in green which is located next to the Sendinblue Integration.
Adding Sendinblue Integration to Your WPForm:
Once the connection between the Sendinblue account and WPForm has been established, you can now add Sendinblue to a form.
- Within the form builder, first, go to the Marketing tab.
- Then choose the Sendinblue option.
- When the Sendinblue tab is opened, click on the Add New Connection Button.
- After clicking the button a new overlay will open up. Here you need to add a nickname for internal reference only.
- Now you need to select your Sendinblue account under the select account tab. If you have more than one Sendinblue account then you can also choose it from the drop-down box.
- Now under the Action to perform tab, you need to select an action that you want to perform when users submit your forms. For example, you can select Subscribe, then the user will be added to Sendinblue contact.
- Once, you select the above-mentioned field, some additional setting fields will generate. You need to fill up those tabs which bear an asterisk sign.
- Email: Under this tab, you need to provide the subscriber’s email address.
- New Email: Under this tab, you can add a new email address of your existing subscriber.
- List: In this, you need to select the Sendinblue list that your subscriber to be added to.
- If you want to map any custom fields under Sendinblue account then you can add it to the Custom Field Name section.
Once you have filled up all required fields under the setting, you can use Sendinblue Addon with WPForms. But don’t forget to save your form.
If you want then you also add Captcha to your form for additional protection.
That’s it. You can easily follow these easy steps and activate Sendinblue Addon with WPForm by yourself.