Thanks for stopping by!
Do you want to write for us?
If your answer is YES! then before you submit your content to us, you should read this page once.
The primary goal of this blog is to deliver valuable and knowledge-rich content on blogging, WordPress, SEO, social media and make money online topics.
If you have real case studies, tricks, and techniques or a helpful guide which can help readers then you can happily write for us.
Guest Blogging Benefits:
Hmm! You might be already knowing guest blogging benefits and that’s why you are here.
But if you don’t know then let me give you some of the reasons.
- Branding, your blog popularity increase over time.
- More traffic, you will get more referral traffic to your blog.
- Great for building a healthy relationship with community members and influencers.
- Social media love
- Last but not least a quality backlink 😛 😛
Guidelines to be Followed:
- Article length: More than 1000 words (Must be detailed and in-depth)
- Title: Eye-catching & SEO optimized
- Images: Copyright-free with the source URLs.
- Your article must be well structured with proper use of heading, styled list, images and buttons at necessary places.
- Copied content will be rejected, we know how to detect.
What Kind of Content Do We Accept?
Well, here, I cover topics like blogging, WordPress, SEO, social media and make money online then I will prefer you to write on those topics.
But, if you think a particular topic can help my readers then you can write an in-depth article on that.
Will My Post be Edited after submission?
We do own the rights to edit your articles such as grammatical mistakes and other silly mistakes.
Note: If you submit a guest post then it doesn’t mean It will be approved, your submission going to be reviewed first then it will be published if it meets our guidelines.
Where to submit a guest post?
You can email me: email@example.com, I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .docx attachment with proper structure and images.
At the end of the post please provide us with your social link, Website link, your email (gravatar email), and a short author bio.